Location: Buena, NJ
Perform functions relating to the cleaning and sanitization of Topical and general spaces and compounding facility to facilitate GMP compliance, quality, and safety and schedule attainment.
- Clean and sanitize all Topical spaces to include Packaging, Filling and Compounding areas and their associated equipment in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and other regulatory / compliance guidelines.
- Maintain all necessary records and documentation accurately in accordance with current company, regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively and work closely in a team environment.
- Demonstrate behaviors related to safety, quality, and productivity.
- Follow and adheres to all cGMPs, compliance/regulatory mandates, SOP’s and quality requirements.
- Identify and communicate processing related issues to the area manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a janitorial or manufacturing role
- Minimum High School diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to work early morning or late-night shifts, including weekends.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Capacity to take direction.
- Strong attention to detail.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs