Location: Buena, NJ
The Supply Chain Master Data Specialist is responsible for overseeing the creation, maintenance and quality of all master data for SAP and serialization for the Buena supply chain network. The position will create and maintain all SAP related part numbers, Bills-of-Materials, recipes, vendor data, standard serialization data formats, as well as ensure the general data integrity of the SAP system (such as iDOC failures and user defined system parameters). This position will also identify opportunities for SAP process improvements through analysis of system data and recommend strategies to improve results and efficiencies throughout the value chain.
- Create, revise and maintain Item Master data in accordance with business requirements and plant policy and change control procedures.
- Create, revise and maintain Bill or Material and Recipe data in accordance with business requirements and plant policy and change control procedures.
- Oversee the commercial serialization program and provide guidance to internal and external customer, clients and business partners with respect to Teligent data formats and protocols. Interface and coordinate as needed to resolve issues with IT and business partners.
- Perform individual and mass updates of SAP MRP and MPS key parameters including internal and external lead times and lead time offsets, order multiples, item, cycle count indicators, etc.
- Perform daily/weekly monitoring of iDOC errors and work with IT to resolve.
- Create reports using SAP system data to analyze/improve schedules, purchasing and inventory management and work with process owners to implement required changes.
- Create HDMA and 3PL set up worksheets
- Assist Supply Chain Director with ad hoc projects and reports as required to support business and site objectives.
- Minimum 2 years of supply chain experience (planning and/or experience in an industrial environment, preferably in a cGMP regulated industry.
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Accounting, or related field preferred.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel).
- SAP experience preferred.
- Must be a professional team-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and be able to adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Physical Demands
- Ability to lift
- Inside and outside work
- Move between buildings
- Temperature variations
- Sit and stand for long periods
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs