Location: Buena, NJ
The Continuous Improvement Scientist will work to resolve issues and implement solutions that will help to reduce cost and improve the efficiency and outcomes of the Quality Control department. These activities include the establishment, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of select Quality procedures and processes.
- Help in the identification, planning and implementation of key projects that have been identified by the QC Process Manager.
- Gathers and analyzes data to gain a deeper understanding of processes and identify strategic improvement opportunities.
- Prepares, distributes and presents project status reports to the QC Senior Manager and the QC Process Manager.
- Responsible for completing all tasks assigned within the specified time frame.
- Responsible for working with management and finance in assessing, tracking and reporting the financial benefit of key projects.
- Provide management with project status updates, feedback and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
- Assists the QC Process Manager in performing periodic internal audits of processes and in the implements corrective actions to rectify issues.
- Keeps management informed of all key quality findings and issues.
- Assumes other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related science field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of GMP requirements
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to work with minimum direction.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs