Location: Metro Park, NJ
Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of monthly and quarterly consolidation of divisional and subsidiary financial statements for inclusion in corporate consolidated reports, as well as reports to stockholders and governmental agencies. This person will also ensure the accurate translation into USD. A key focus will be ensuring intercompany relationships are documented, intercompany activity and balances properly eliminate and working with local accounting teams to identify any issues and help resolve. Other responsibilities include timely compilation of SEC filings, reviewing and approving internal and external reports, variance explanations and ad-hoc reports and projects.
- Analyze current & past financial data and performance. Prepare reports and projections based on this analysis.
- Responsible for the global consolidation of financial results (5-6 entities), including preparing intercompany and manual elimination entries
- Responsible for preparation of consolidation financial statements
- Responsible for preparation of all SEC reports, ensuring the financial records are maintained in compliance with US GAAP, SOX and internal policies and procedures
- Experience with XBRL tagging
- Responsible for coordinating with the Company’s legal team with respect to the filing of the proxy Statement and various corporate filings such as the Form 8-K, Form 10-Q and Form 10-K
- Generate monthly financial packages for Executive Management and the Board.
- Initiate and support efforts to centralize, standardize, and automate global intercompany finance processes.
- Assist with and monitor transfer pricing between entities to satisfy global tax strategies.
- Manage local and coordinate global intercompany settlements; work with colleagues to ensure appropriate controls and processes are in place.
- Manage the reporting calendar and work collaboratively with various business partners to ensure reporting timelines are met
- Serve as a key contact point related to the consolidation process ensuring effective communication and timely resolution of issues with our global colleagues
- Oversee the validation and distribution of monthly corporate FX rates
- Assist in fulfilling audit requirements, as needed
- Support ERP integration as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience that includes public accounting, as well as experience in a fast growing publicly traded company
- Knowledge of accounting processes and controls procedures and U.S. GAAP accounting principles
- Strong consolidation and reporting experience
- Thorough understanding of Excel, including pivot tables
- Proven experience of ASC 830, Foreign Currency and ASC 230 Statement of Cash Flows
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a team-oriented approach to managing tasks and delivery
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- ERP (SAP, JDE, Oracle) or another automated accounting systems a plus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs