Location: Buena, NJ
Perform critical calibrations of process control equipment associated with Production Equipment, Laboratory Equipment, Utilities, WFI system, Autoclaves and Sterilization Equipment to NIST Standards.
- Repairs, programs, adjusts and calibration plant wide control and instrumentation.
- Ability to assist in the repairs and troubleshooting of electronics on all production equipment on the filling and packaging lines to minimize production downtime.
- Maintains and updates master data documentation on all assigned equipment.
- Maintains the calibration of all in-house instrumentation including documentation.
- Uses computer and logic controllers to perform system analysis of system equipment.
- Maintains electronic test and repair equipment in a high state of readiness.
- Programs logic controller and makes changes to existing programs as directed by supervision.
- Performs other duties as directed by management personnel.
- Minimum high school education plus certificate of completion from 2-3 year electronics trade or technical school. Knowledge of PLC and HMI programming in Allen Bradley and Siemens a plus. Knowledge of vision systems (Cognex, Systech) a plus. Must have a thorough knowledge of electronics and troubleshooting equipment to include volt/ampere meters, frequency standards, calibration equipment and programmable logic controllers. Excellent knowledge required in use of other precision electronic equipment under their cognizance. Must have a thorough knowledge of NIST traceable calibration equipment and must be able to demonstrate knowledge and expertise in all calibration equipment.
- Working knowledge of applicable computer software.
- Minimum 15+ years’ experience in calibrating process controls and troubleshooting process controls.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.