Location: Buena, NJ
Responsible for warehouse activities to support the requirements of Teligent operations including but not limited to Compounding, Packaging, R&D and Laboratory Departments for the Vineland and Buena facility. The responsibilities includes but not limited to receiving of inventoried and non- inventoried materials, shipping of customer orders, staging raw materials and packaging components as per scheduled jobs, sampling of raw materials and packaging components and inventory control.
- Receiving and handling of any material which can be containers packaged as drums, bags, cartons, etc. Individual container weight will vary up to 600 lbs.
- Unloading materials from carrier, initial inspection of materials, lot Number assignment for inventoried parts, data entry into Vantage, log book entry, labeling and identification requirements. All of the above must be handles within 24 hours of receipt of supplier for inventories and non-inventoried material.
- Physical sampling of inventoried parts (raw materials, packaging components, labels, etc.)
- Sampling to be performed within 24-48 hours of receipt from supplier or notice of materials for re-assay.
- Staging of approved packaging components (48 hours) prior to job start date for manufacturing.
- Physical storage of materials into dedicated storage areas for raw materials and packaging components.
- Maintain bin and quantity accuracy of raw materials and packaging components stored in Vineland and Buena facilities through SAP system.
- Maintain neat, orderly and clean warehouse environment
- Perform daily inspection of material handling equipment (i.e., fork-lifts).
- Staging and identification of raw materials, packaging components, etc., for destruction.
- Prepare customer shipments for customer orders including required documentation (BOL, packing slip, etc.) and coordinate carrier outbound shipment as released by QA.
- Basic understanding and compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Transfer finished goods, components, etc., via truck between Buena and Vineland locations.
- Compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic Math and computer skills
- Prior experience working in a warehouse preferred.
- Ability to operate company ERP system for related responsibilities (receiving, inventory verification, etc.)
- Experience using a fork lift preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members, departments and outside vendors.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs