Location: Buena, NJ
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Demonstrate technical knowledge and experience in mechanical and electrical support systems to include power distribution systems, emergency power, HVAC, Boilers systems, Chillers, PW/WFI water system, clean steam, facility maintenance and processing equipment.
• Proactively identify equipment issues and perform root cause analysis, make recommendations and aid in implementation solutions for more complex and non-recurring issues.
• Perform preventive maintenance tasks on all facility equipment according to the frequency written in the SOP.
• Learn and demonstrate behaviors related to safety, quality, and production.
• Follow and adheres to all cGMPs, compliance/regulatory mandates, SOP’s and quality requirements.
• Interface with external vendors & service providers.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- • High School Diploma or GED. Technical school preferred.
• Industrial electrical and/or electrical control & automation experience preferred.
• Black Seal Boiler License is a plus.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in facilities, manufacturing environment, which include maintenance related activities in Pharmaceutical or Medical device GMP environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to read and understand written procedures and instructions.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
- • While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The employee is frequently required to visually inspect product and must have the ability to see clearly at close vision (20 inches or less) and at a distance of 20 feet or more.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.