Location: Buena, NJ
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and experience in mechanical and electrical support systems to include power distribution systems, emergency power, HVAC, Boilers systems, Chillers, PW/WFI water system, clean steam, facility maintenance and processing equipment.
- Proactively identify equipment issues and perform root cause analysis, make recommendations and aid in implementation solutions for more complex and non-recurring issues.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks on all facility equipment per the frequency written in the SOP.
- Learn and demonstrate behaviors related to safety, quality, and production.
- Follow and adheres to all cGMPs, compliance/regulatory mandates, SOP’s and quality requirements.
- Interface with external vendors & service providers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED. Technical school preferred.
- Industrial electrical and/or electrical control & automation experience preferred.
- Black Seal Boiler License is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in facilities, manufacturing environment, which include maintenance related activities in Pharmaceutical or Medical device GMP environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and understand written procedures and instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk for extended periods of time. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.