Location: Buena, NJ
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a daily basis, monitor daily SAP transactional activity and ensure the proper SAP process order reporting steps are completed including units produced, actual hours used, and component and raw materials consumed and/or returned for all topical and sterile production.
• Oversee Kanban inventories by taking counts on a weekly basis for all critical processing supplies.
• Order Kanban materials based on pre-determined inventory reorder points.
• Add additional Kanban inventory items as required.
• Oversee the Material Destruction Record (MDR) System by keeping the master list current and updating the status of each MDR as it moves through the system.
• Reconcile issued materials to the process order bin and process returns back to the warehouse inventory location in a timely manner.
• Investigate and resolve process, production and inventory discrepancies in SAP.
• Keep process order and return bins cleared on an on-going basis.
• Assist in preparing weekly metrics reports.
• Oversee Dock to Release of raw and component materials and help identify issues or process preventing timely release to Unrestricted status.
• Scan waste disposal company proof of destruction into the shared drive.
• Administer the on-going cycle count program.
• Assist in year-end physical inventories.
• Assist in report preparation including data gathering and analysis.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- • Prior manufacturing experience in an industrial environment, preferably in a cGMP regulated industry or other life sciences manufacturing setting.
• Associate/Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or related field preferred.
• Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel).
• SAP or other inventory system software experience preferred.
• Must be a professional team-oriented individual who can manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and be able to adhere to deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be organized and detail oriented.
- • While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
• Employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• Employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• The employee must be able to wear all required PPE, including safety glasses, ear plugs, and safety shoes.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.