Location: Buena, NJ
To provide a safe and healthy work environment for all of our employees and contractors, Teligent has mandated that all employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This means that all new hires will be required to be fully vaccinated prior to their start date. We are taking this proactive step as our community continues to be negatively impacted by the pandemic and the surging Delta variant. Should you require a religious or medical accommodation, please inquire about necessary steps to secure such accommodations.
The IT Administrator’s role is to ensure the streamlined operation of software, systems, and hardware in alignment with objectives of the organization. The IT Administrator will design, configure, install, administer, optimize, and integrate systems and infrastructure. They will also manage the development, documentation, maintenance, and security of Teligent systems. Will perform regular administration tasks on direction from the IT Director.
Reporting Relationships: Individual Contributor
- Plan and design technical specifications for new or existing systems including electrical, networking and server infrastructure.
- Manage technology vendor relationships, services, and IT purchasing.
- Research, development and implementation of new hardware, software, and security systems
- Utilize GAMP 5 methodology to maintain 21 CFR Part 11 compliance in computerized systems and documentation.
- To understand and execute audit requirements for the pharmaceutical industry including FDA, SOX and internal IT controls.
- Administer network workstations and servers, utilizing one or more Windows and Linux-based operating systems.
- Investigate user problems, identify root cause issues, determine possible solutions, and recommend/implement resolution.
- Provide support for global meetings and events including audio visual equipment setup and design.
- Manage and administer validated servers and equipment.
- Set up new hire hardware and train employees on IT policies and procedures.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Carry out routine configuration.
- Install IT solutions as needed.
- Maintain IT inventory and track assets for IT department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, related degree, or nationally credited certifications.
- Minimum 4 years as an IT Administrator or related enterprise IT support
- Technical support experience required.
- Windows, exchange (0365), network knowledge
- Troubleshooting and logical thinking
- Strong hardware and software diagnostics and trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to install, configure, and maintain desktop PC’s and peripheral equipment to support IT hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques.
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operational problems.
- Ability to support evening/weekend ‘on-call’ support requirements. This will include some upgrades to be performed over holidays.
- Ability to learn, install, and maintain new IT systems and applications.
- Pharmaceutical IT experience is a bonus but not required.
- Physical Demands
- Ability to lift at least 60 lbs.
- Inside and outside work
- Move between buildings.
- Temperature variations
- Sit and stand for long periods.