Location: Buena, NJ
- Oversees and ensures proper production control, planning and scheduling to meet demand plan requirements and ensure optimum production efficiencies.
- Maintain a rolling twelve-month production plan (MPS) for the site to project line level requirements and balance machine and labor capacity requirements.
- Track and monitor performance to plan and account for deviations to the production schedule.
- Maintain optimum inventory levels to ensure on-time deliveries to meet production schedule requirements while minimizing carrying and transportation costs.
- Oversee all warehouse, shipping and receiving activities including achieving inventory accuracy targets, administration of annual physical inventories, and Kanban supply stores located throughout the facility.
- develop and report inventory management KPI’s and metrics.
- Create and maintain Supply Chain best in class policies and procedures.
- Mentor and develop staff into a high performing customer-oriented Supply Chain team.
- Support Director Supply Chain to prepare for Sales and Operational Planning meetings (Sales/Ops) and compile and analyze monthly Supply Chain Reports.
- Assist Supply Chain Director with ad hoc projects and reports as required to support business and site objectives.
- Minimum 5 years of Supply Chain experience in a cGMP regulated life sciences industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Accounting, or related field required. Master of Business Administration preferred.
- SAP (or equivalent ERP system) experience required.
- Proficient in data analysis and presentation skills and is organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel including importing system data to create complex spreadsheets.
- Must be a professional team-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and be able to adhere to deadlines and compliance requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Physical Demands
- Ability to lift
- Inside and outside work
- Move between buildings
- Temperature variations
- Sit and stand for long periods
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.