Location: Buena, NJ
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data entry into Excel/LIMS/MODA.
- Data review of logbooks and notebooks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- HS education required with 1-5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent data entry skills.
• Strong mathematical skills.
- • While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
• Employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• Employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• The employee must be able to wear all required PPE, including safety glasses, ear plugs, and safety shoes.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.