Location: Buena, NJ
- Executing the day to day sampling requirements of incoming raw materials to the plant and submit samples to the Quality Control Raw Material Laboratory for analysis within 48 hours of the material receipt by the warehouse.
- Perform routine laboratory related duties like removal of laboratory waste to the warehouse accumulation area for disposal.
- Accurately label materials for disposition (i.e. approval/rejection label).
- Ship samples from the Quality Control Laboratories to various destinations via the warehouse.
- Perform routine packaging inspections for components used in production.
- Process and sample any inventory requests as needed.
- Adjust inventory based on samples taken after approvals are completed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in a cGMP/regulated environment.
- Good verbal communication skills and be experienced in Microsoft programs; Word, Excel, and Access.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and meet timelines and detail oriented.
- Collaborative working style, demonstrates professionalism, cooperation and willingness to support team and company priorities.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities.
- Good written and oral communications.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must be able to wear all required PPE, including safety glasses, ear plugs, and safety shoes.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.