- Receiving and handling of raw material, packaging, and Kanban items. Product may come in various containers such as drums, bags, cases, and cartons. Container weights vary, but could reach up to 600 lbs.
- Unloading materials from carrier, initial inspection, lot Number assignment for inventoried parts, data entry into SAP, logbook entry, labeling and identification requirements. All of the above must be handled within 24 hours of receipt.
- Physical sampling of inventoried parts (raw materials, packaging components, labels, etc.)
- Sampling to be performed within 24-48 hours of receipt from supplier or notice of materials for re-assay.
- Staging of approved packaging components (48 hours) prior to job start date for manufacturing.
- Physical storage of materials into dedicated storage areas for raw materials and packaging components.
- Maintain bin and quantity accuracy of raw materials and packaging components stored in Vineland and
Buena facilities through SAP system.
- Maintain neat, orderly and clean warehouse environment
- Perform daily inspection of material handling equipment (i.e., fork-lifts).
- Staging and identification of raw materials, packaging components, etc., for destruction.
- Prepare customer shipments for customer orders including required documentation (BOL, packing slip, etc.) and coordinate carrier outbound shipment as released by QA.
- Basic understanding and compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Transfer finished goods, components, etc., via truck between Buena and Vineland locations.
- Compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Forklift Operation Certification will be considered an advantage
- Hands on experience with inventory and logistics software programs, SAP preferred
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver and prior experience working in a warehouse preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- Employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must be able to wear all required PPE, including safety glasses, ear plugs, and safety shoes.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.